I’ve written reviews for Library Journal from Summer 2012 to the present.
- Review of The Historical David: The Real Life of an Invented Hero, Joel Baden, Library Journal Book Review, V138(16), p. 80.
- Review of Hanukkah in America: A Brief History, Dianne Ashton, Library Journal Book Review, V138(13), p. 103.
- Review of Hearing the Voice of God: In Search of Prophecy, Mordecai Schreiber, Library Journal Book Review, V138(11), p. 95.
- Review of Ancient Israel: The Former Prophets: Joshua, Judges, Samuel, and Kings: A Translation with Commentary, Robert Alter, Library Journal Book Review V138(10), p. 114.
- Review of Discovering the City of Sodom: The Fascinating, True Account of the Discovery of the Old Testament’s Most Infamous City, Steven Collins & Latayne C. Scott, Library Journal Book Review V138(8), p. 86.
- Review of The Philosophy of Hebrew Scripture by Yoram Hazony, Library Journal Book Review V137(14), p. 105.
I wrote reviews and blog posts for Geekadelphia between 2011 and 2012.
- Lecture Series @ the Franklin Institute: Learn About The Dead Sea Scrolls, Now Through the Fall
- Tearing Down LARPing Misconceptions: Leaving Mundania by Lizzie Stark
- Penn Museum to Celebrate End of the World with Giant Sandcastle
- Philly Stake: Next Meeting March 25th, Now Accepting Proposals
- Innovations in Technology: Changing the Way We Do Business @ University City Science Center
- Nerds Girls Guns & Ghouls: Underbelly Launching Comic
- A Road Paved in Iron: A Voodoo Western Dime Novel From Don Corcoran
- Book Review: Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children [Review & Giveaway]
- Fringe-ology by Philly’s Steve Folk [Review]
I contributed several articles to this historical encyclopedia while completing my undergraduate degree. (Links not available.)
- “Sir Richard Saltonstall,” Puritans and Puritanism in Europe and America, Volume 1, pp. 225-226, 337-338.
- “Robert Sedgwick,” Puritans and Puritanism in Europe and America, Volume 1, pp. 229-230.